Providence Park (Bend)



Providence Park is a neighborhood park with plenty of play equipment and vast green lawns.  There is a soft surface trail on the perimeter.  Unfortunately, it is completely lacking shade on and near the playground. 
 Besides the play equipment, there is half court basketball.  A concrete loop would be good for biking and  scootering if it didn't get so narrow where it merges with the sidewalk along NE Providence Drive.
Safety:  Some motorists drive on NE Providence like I did before I had kids, that is to say, too fast.  Dear parents who went before me:  I'm sorry.  Now I understand.
Parking: Lots of street parking and a small parking lot.
Restrooms: Seasonal portable toilet, located across the parking lot and too far (in my opinion) from the playground.








View Larger Map

Comments