Indoor Activities (A list with links)

Indoor activities are not my forte so I've been slow getting to these. I can't offer a review on most of them because I haven't been yet. I included lots of links. Please comment if I missed something.


Indoor Playgrounds
Cascade Indoor Sports/ The Big Play Thing (Bend) (very limited operating hours)
Bouncing Off the Wall (Bend)

Gymnastics Centers with open gyms (I've included a news link for each to help you make informed choices)
Acrovision, Acrovision in local TV News
Cascade All-Star Gymnastics Cascade All-Star Gymnastics in Local TV News
Central Oregon Gymnastics Academy Playmania for ages 0-5 and open gym for ages 4-12, Local TV News
Redmond Gymnastics Academy Redmond Gymnastics Academy in Local TV News

Bowling
Rimrock Lanes (Prineville)
Lava Lanes (Bend)
Sun Mountain Fun Center (Bend)
Madras Bowl (Madras)
La Pine Bowling Center (La Pine) I couldn't find a website, but there is a phone # at the link.


Indoor Pools
Madras Aquatic Center (Madras)

Juniper Swim & Fitness Center (Bend)
Ridge Sports Center (Eagle Crest)
SHARC (Sunriver) This is the new really nice one. You'll want to check the admission prices before you drive there.
Mavericks (Sunriver)
Cascade Swim Center (Redmond) The indoor pool is poorly suited for smaller children.

Video Games and Bumper Cars
Sun Mountain Fun Center (Bend)

Movies in kid friendly venues
McMenamins St Francis School (Bend) Look for the Wednesday Matinee.

Library Story Times (and other programs)
Deschutes County (All Branches)
Crook County (Prineville)
Jefferson County (Madras)



Comments