Time for a change.

March 19, 2020

I hope this post finds you and your loved ones healthy and employed.

I am still healthy. My work as a substitute teacher is on hold. It's hard on the family budget, but I fully support all the measures to keep people away from each other. I think the graphics at Worldometer are super helpful in understanding the scope of the crisis.

With that said, I've been wanting to get back into blogging, but my kids are older now and we don't visit playgrounds much.

My new subject? Trucks!

I have always loved trucks. Most boys love trucks at some point in their development. I guess I never completely got over that. I'm also curious. Why are there so many kinds of trucks. How do you load them? How do they get unloaded? etc.

For the next few weeks, I should have some time to put into developing new material. I have lots of original drawings and photographs and I'll provide links to videos and other relevant material. I aim to always be family friendly. The videos won't include objectionable language or suggestive scenes. I have my Adsense set to the most family friendly levels despite Google's insistence that I would make more money if I allowed advertisements that aren't fit for children.

I'll go ahead an post the three entries that I have already written. Enjoy!



-Dave



Also, pray for revival!

Comments